I have something to brighten your day. With the dank, dark and snowy weather unrelenting, I think we all need something to cheer us up, and get us all through the rain/snow/wind/rain/rain/hail weather pattern we are having and it’s a thank you for reading my little corner of t’internet. The organisers of the largest UK Foodie Festivals have kindly offered 2 of my readers a pair of tickets (each pair worth £30) to their London Foodie Festivals – meccas of delicious food, lovely drink and a chance to meet the people behind their products.
We went last year (as independent paying, escaping from the office, excited-to-enjoy-the-sunshine customers) so how would you like to try a little of the below (obviously I can’t guarantee the sunshine though!).
Did I mention the New Zealand wine stockists who exhibited last year? See, Kiwis ARE taking over the world.
Now in its eighth year, new highlights will include:
- A Chocolate Theatre to showcase the world of chocolate and confectionery demonstrations
- A Wine Village, bringing together international producers and wine regions, including English producers
- The extensive Producers’ Market sells a vast array of artisan produce from the local area and incorporates the Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Market’s award-winning British produce.
- New dining and VIP area serving signature dishes from top local restaurants including pop-up versions of Ed Baines’ restaurant Randall & Aubin, Jamie’s Italian Kingston and Masala Zone, run by Veeraswamy, the oldest Indian restaurant in the UK.
- City Beach where families can chill out on deckchairs with an artisan ice-cream or an afternoon tea whilst children build sandcastles.
- This year’s Children’s Cookery Theatre will be operated by local cook school Kiddy Cook who will run a series of workshops incorporating gastronomic experiments.
- Specialist tea, coffee and fresh juice vendors can be found around the site.
- The entertainment stage features live music acts including Gloria Miller performing every day
- A spectacular Bake and Cake Theatre in association with Electrolux incorporating a ‘bake-along’ with members of the audience invited to participate.
- The new market section Homeware Village offers visitors the chance to shop for kitchenware and gadgets
Thank you to Foodies Festival for
providing these tickets for the readers of Adventures of a London Kiwi, and for inviting me to the
festival this year.
How To Enter:
Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget
below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment,
Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK
residents only. Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and
failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date – 12th
April 2013 12.00 pm
*Terms and conditions
- This offer is only open to UK
- Complimentary tickets
are valid for one day only at your chosen venue.
- Tickets are non transferable. One pair of
tickets per winner only.
Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be
- All tickets will be
scanned on entry to the show
may enter for both venues but will be required to complete the entries
through both rafflecopters separately.
How Entries and Rafflecopter
will need to complete the mandatory entry first by making a blog comment.
Click ‘leave a comment’ at the bottom of the post and
leave your reply. The comment won’t show
immediately as it needs to be moderated, however rest assured it will appear on
the site, so carry on with rest of your entries.
back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a
comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see
that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will
will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus
you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short
Enter here to win tickets for
– Saturday 25, Sunday 26 and
27 May 2013
London Clapham Common: Friday 7, Saturday 8 & Sunday 9 June 2013