In order to say thank you, I’ve teamed up with The Collective, a Kiwi-originating company now conquering the UK yoghurt scene (I adore their passion fruit and Russian Fudge flavours), who have kindly agreed to donate a months worth of their delicious yoghurts to a reader of Adventures of a London Kiwi.
I’m going to add a little ‘something something’ and make up a Foodie Penpals-esque parcel of gourmet goodies which will be delivered (separately to the yoghurts) to an address of your choice. It will take food allergies into consideration and contain £25.00 worth of hand picked goodies, unique to you, by answering a few questions over email like;
– Sweet, Savoury or a mixture?
– Good or naughty?
– Do you follow any particular diet such as vegan, vegetarian, low carb?
Life is all about adventures – in this case, Timtams may be involved.
Further info on The Collective and their utterly delicious products here
For the gourmet parcel you may be thinking £25 isn’t the most massive value – for that much in your average-high-street-hamper that would get a bottle of chutney, some crackers & maybe a cheap bottle of plonk. The nice thing is I don’t have a profit margin to make, and this is what approx. £10.00 gets –>
I’m also keen to share some of the delicious products my Foodie Penpals have introduced to me.
Personalised to your likes & dislikes it could include;
How To Enter:
Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to
verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment,
Facebook, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK
residents only. Please read the rules below
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and
failure to do so will void any other entries
- Closing date – 27th April
2013 12.00 pm
This offer is only open to UK
residents (sorry international peeps)
- One prizewinner only
- The Yoghurts will be dispatched by The Collective directly to the winner as soon as possible
- Adventures of a London Kiwi will post the gourmet parcel Special Next Day Delivery but is limited to the reliability of Royal Mail
- The winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours of the end of the competition with and the gourmet parcel dispatched within 72 hours of the winners reply
How Entries and
- You will need to complete the
mandatory entry first by making a blog comment. Click ‘leave a comment’ at
the bottom of the post and leave your reply. The comment won’t show immediately
as it needs to be moderated, however rest assured it will appear on the site, so
carry on with rest of your entries.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the
green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other
options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered,
if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow
on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of
your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this
page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how
Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.