*Tap tap tap, is this thing on?*
I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award very kindly by Lisa over at Italian Kiwi, where she shares the mouthwatering Italian recipes coming out of her French Kitchen.
(Ps. check the bottom of the post to see if you won the Foodie Festival Tickets)
In essence the Liebster Award is a chain letter between bloggers, spreading the blog love through interesting blogs. It’s really sweet to be nominated, and I can’t wait to re-share the love.
To accept this award there are a few “rules”:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the person that nominated you asked
- Go back to the person that nominated you and let them know you have answered their questions with a link to the answers
- Ask 11 questions for the bloggers you are going to nominate
- Nominate 11 bloggers with few followers
- Go to their blog and mention you have nominated them and give them a link to find the questions you have asked them and to find out more
- No tag backs
So, 11 Random Facts about Me:
- I’m not keen on shoes. At any given moment at work they are kicked off.
- I’m a big Monty Python fan.
- I love rugby, but I like football.
- Vanilla is my favourite smell; food, perfume, car air freshner.
- My secret vices include; cheap swiss roll, Oreo centres and coconut anything.
- I drink tea without sugar.
- I used to drunkenly fire dance.
- I can rewire a ceiling light.
- I don’t have a favourite colour – I’ve never felt the need.
- I hate sentences all in capital letters ie. “Hey How Are You Doing?”
- If we do re-incarnate, I’d like to be a housecat.
11 questions I was asked
- What do you make yourself for dinner when nobody else is home? Sweetcorn Toastie Pies!
- Are you a “full-time” blogger? Nope, but definitely full-time blogging addict.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? An architect.
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? London, but with a a working Concord service.
- Do you like the sea or the mountains the best? The sea.
- What are your favourite three spices/herbs? Lemon thyme, mint & rosemary.
- What book influenced you the most when you were a teenager? All of them.
- What food from your childhood makes you the most nostalgic? Roast Lamb & Kumara.
- Are you still trying to decide what you are going to be when you grow up? Like Lisa, still no real idea.
- If you could talk with anyone in the world, who would you chose? The Queen, we could be good pals.
- Is your favourite meal breakfast, lunch or dinner (or somewhere in-between)? Brunch!
The 11 bloggers who I’d like to award the Liebster to as I really enjoy their blogs:
Kit at What a Peach
Li at Lins Foods
Bailey & Jules at Good Golly, Good
Frankie at As the Bird Flies
Alice at Alice Can’t Cook
TMK at The Mad Kiwi
Rebecca at RunawayKiwi
Leah at Naturally Leah
Selena at Oh the places we will go!
Mike at Mike Kelly’s Water Log
Gina at Sweet Serenity
And, finally, here are my 11 questions:
- Favourite holiday activity?
- If you could describe yourself with a colour, which one would it be?
- What’s the one thing you can’t leave the house without and why?
- If I gave you £1,000 right now, what would you do with it?
- Where would you want your dream house to be?
- Craziest travel story?
- Favourite movie or TV series?
- Caramel, toffee or butterscotch?
- Why did you start started blogging?
- Talents or skills you are proud of?
- Stilettos or boots?
Ps. Congratulations Sarah & Kazza, selected by raffelcopter, you will be recieving an email from me very shortly.
– Saturday 25, Sunday 26 and
27 May 2013
London Clapham Common: Friday 7, Saturday 8 & Sunday 9 June 2013