I love celebratin’ and even though I can’t quite believe it, it has been one whole year of Adventures for this London Kiwi. Thank you for so kindly reading my blatherings for so long. I check out a few stats, and over a 100 people have visited the blog more than 100 times. Say what?
My favourite way to celebrate? It’s with friends, readers and generally lovely people to say thank you. This means YOU!
I feel like one of those parents, who have realised they have made it through 12 months of stressing they will drop, maim or break the baby, only to discover they have done not only ok, but started to raise a pretty cool kid (well as most parents I think my ‘kid’ is pretty cool anyway. Talk about #mumlove)
So, to celebrate the first birthday of Adventures of a London Kiwi, I’m hosting another giveaway or two. As my personalised foodie package went down so well, I think I’m going to do it again, plus a little something something for my Worldwide readers.
For my UK & European blog readers:
I’m going to add a little ‘something something’ and make up a Foodie Penpals-esque parcel of gourmet goodies which will be
delivered to an UK/European address of your choice. It will
take food allergies into consideration and contain £25.00 worth of hand-picked
goodies, unique to you, by answering a few questions over email like;
– Sweet, Savoury or a mixture?
– Good or naughty?
– Do you follow any
particular diet such as vegan, vegetarian, low carb?
Life is all about adventures – and in this case, Timtams may be involved.
For the gourmet parcel you may be thinking £25 isn’t the most massive value – for that much in your average-high-street-hamper that would get a bottle of chutney, some crackers & maybe a cheap bottle of plonk.
My last giveaway had an extremely healthy angle, and tidbits were sourced from Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason, my local organic shop and speciality stores (these guys don’t endorse me, it’s just to give you an idea.)
My last parcel winner was a health-food fiend, so her parcel centred around healthy treats I thought she’d like (which it sounds like she loved which is fantastic!).
For my Worldwide readers (inc the UK & Europe):
One of Runaway Kiwi’s sterling silver pendants or bracelets of your choice plus a few Kiwi or English sweet treats. Your choice.
Designed on the steps of St Paul’s by Runaway Kiwi, the pendants have so far travelled to New Zealand, Japan, America, Canada, Afghanistan, Australia, France, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Croatia, India and have flown around the world. (I highly suggest visiting her blog & following her on Twitter for art, highjinks and London-isms).
How cute are they? And with a price of £25.00 enter the draw and one could be all yours!
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Bloglovin’ Twitter etc
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries
- Closing date – 18th July 2013
*Terms and conditions
- One prizewinner of each draw only, but you can enter both if applicable (though Worldwide entrants can’t enter the UK one, sorry – the post would be extortionate!)
- Adventures of a London Kiwi will post the gourmet parcel Special Next Day Delivery but is limited to the reliability of Royal Mail
- Adventures of a London Kiwi will post the pendant and treats Special Next Day Delivery as soon as they have been received but is limited to the reliability of Royal Mail
- The winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours of the end of the competition with and the gourmet parcel dispatched within 72 hours of the winners reply
and Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first by making a blog comment. Click ‘leave a comment’ at the bottom of the post and leave your reply. The comment won’t show immediately as it needs to be moderated, however, rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of your entries.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if it’s not, all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries, you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.