Blogging more than anything seems to be about community. Creating a community with readers, interacting and learning from other bloggers, and being inspired. In this respect I’ve been very lucky, what with Foodie Blogger Connect people, some awesome Tweet Ups and Ladies in Blogging meets there are some lovely people I’ve met.
I’ve also ended up being invited to lurk about London, not with hoodlums in dirty doorways but with a posse of bloggers who love the history and uniqueness of one of the greatest (and for the sake of honesty, at times most exasperating) cities in the world. We tend to be found around beautiful buildings, funky museums and cafes that sell scones, and laugh so hard that my sides hurt.
One of these mischievous lovely bloggers who keeps us in line (or as much as she’s able) is Fran, who writes at Sequins and Cherry Blossoms. She has kindly nominated me for the “very inspiring blogger award”, which links up with other cool blogs. Cheers Fran!
So, to share the award I’m meant to offer 7 facts, ok then;
- Never having visited the South Island of New Zealand, we are making that a priority for our next visit home.
- I’m not perfect, and I’m happy with that.
- I hate shoes. I hate shoes. I hate shoes. Must be a touch of the hobbit.
- I love chocolate, but chocolate cake not so much.
- My secret vices include; cheap swiss roll, Oreo centres and coconut anything.
- My scarf collection is bordering on the crazy.
- Sitting around a kitchen table laughing is one of my favourite activities.