The AW & PB Edition.
Why is Autumn one of my favourite seasons? Because we dress and eat for style and comfort; winter is just about comfort, spring is not getting wet and summer seems to be about showing off the white/blue legs that have been hiding for the rest of the year.
Yes, my scarf addiction is a little out of control. These aren’t all of them…
One of my fave vittles’?
I love Peanut Butter, I love start-up businesses with a great ethos and I love food that you can pronounce all of the ingredients without a medical degree. I also love deliciousness!.
Whilst I’ve been out of the New Zealand Loop, Pic’s, a small start-up seems to be taking my homeland (and apparently ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons who gets it shipped to his LA home by the pallet load) by storm.
Well Kiwi and non-Kiwi ombres of taste in the UK, you’re in luck! Pic’s have opened a virtual store here in the UK and you can get your fix delivered directly with the safe hands of Royalmail. I was kindly sent a jar to try by Pic himself, who reads my blog (and bemoans the fact that Fortnum & Mason haven’t as yet quite discovered Pic’s – one day Pic, one day!) and I can definitely confirm it’s delicious.
His ethos? Peanuts + (a little) salt + squashing = Kiwi delight in a jar.
You, lovely reader can be in to win one of 4 pairs of jars of Peanut Butter, perfect for an autumnal day or two (if it last that long!) thanks to the generosity of the team at Pic’s Really Good Peanut Butter to celebrate their new UK store.
Simply leave a comment below, tweet about the giveaway, like the blog or Pic on Facebook, making sure to confirm your entry in the Rafflecopter. Simples!
What are you waiting for? Get entering!!!
How To Enter:
Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to
verify your entries.
Entries can be via blog comment,
Facebook, Twitter etc.
This competition is open to UK
residents only. Please read the rules below
Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and
failure to do so will void any other entries.
Closing date – Thursday 3rd October 12.00 pm.
*Terms and conditions
- This offer is only open to UK residents or people with UK addresses.
- Four pairs of jars to win, one per winner only.
- Adventures of a London Kiwi & Pic’s Peanut Butter do no take any responsibility for jars lost in the postal system, or eaten by your greedy flatmates before you get home.
How Entries and Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first by making a blog comment. Click ‘leave a comment’ at the bottom of the post and leave your reply. The comment won’t show immediately as it needs to be moderated, however rest assured it will appear on the site, so carry on with rest of your entries.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.
Nb. I was in no way paid to do this giveaway – I was kindly sent a jar of PB, but that’s it. Support a fellow Kiwi!
Tell me, how do you like your Peanut Butter best? On Toast, in Kitkats, Satay Chicken?