It’s been quite a week at chez Adventures of a London Kiwi. I’m knackered.
– Several bouts of giggling, tea drinking and basking in lovely blogger-ness.
– A St Pauls/Clerkenwell pub wander with a great guide, and discovering some fantastic hidden gems, and rediscovering a couple of old favourites
– A swift wander to Chinatown all gussied up in New Year readiness
– London Fog, and almost being a bit famous. Alas, they used a few shots of Westminster instead. Lame.
– A mint chocolate cheesecake proudly made by Mr Kiwi;
– Watching a man clean the outside of his windows in rather some danger. He did have gleaming windows though.
– Discovering that #gf Toastie Pies are delicious
– Finding a painting of Lady Emma Hamilton as Baccachus (and not being able to take a photo sadly
How’s your week been? Are you over the January Blues yet?