We’ve not been organised enough this year to organise many trips. Yet. It has meant falling in love with this sprawling city all over again though – exploring more corners of an ever-changing urban London. Even better, when it’s a London staycation.
It got me thinking though, as ever – a grade-A chronic over-thinker – about the best bits of staying at home. You’ll never run out of things to do over the bank holiday weekend… these are a few of my favourite things to do on a London staycation:
2. Try something new in an old favourite, or something the same in a new way.
4. Watch the sunrise or sunset – the instagram love is optional.
5. Hang out with friends, penguin or otherwise.
6. Escape by train. There are a fair few options.
7. Explore a nearby garden…
…or catch a couple of rays in pirate fashion.
8. Find a pub cat.
9. High-five an icon.
10. Find an original monopoly street, partake of a beverage if you wish.
It’s up to you really.