The deadline is looming ever nearer. 101 goals that are meant to be completed within 1001 days. Will I do it? Can I manage to grow plants, see a sunset from a Greek Island, pat a big cat or create 15 recipes? I think that only time will tell.
Having been busy lately, it occurred to me that I seriously have some work to do. That said, the list is 62% complete, with 20 goals in progress (at least two of which will have to happen after the end of the time period.
43. Eat a Melton Mowbray Pie, in Melton Mowbray & two other regional delights in their homes. – in progress
25. Read 60 books on a top 100 book page (54/60 so far of the BBC’s 2003 list so far) – in progress
47. White cliffs of Dover 25/08/2014
54. Visit the Anne Frank House – in progress
48. Chichester (Crooked spire) 02/08/2014
60. Dance in the rain 21/08/2014
Have you ever set yourself long-term goals?