The One Lovely Blog Award is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers. It’s
designed to promote up-and-coming blogs, and to highlight those blogs
that are thought to be “lovely” by the person nominating them – travel-awe inducing Molly has kindly nominated me – sharing the love.
The rules are pretty straight forward;
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post (or elsewhere on your blog).
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some other blogs to receive the award – blogs that you admire for sharing stories in a “lovely” way.
Thank you Molly!! Mwah!
So, seven facts about me……
- I can listen to a song that gets into my head 10 times in a row. I’m currently listening to Rather Be by Crazy Bandit.
- I’m not keen on shoes. At any given moment at work they are kicked off.
- I rather enjoy toast, and challenging myself to write creatively.
- I dance like no-one is looking too often when people are looking.
- Too many sentences that being with “I” frustrate me.
- I can rewire a ceiling light.
- I don’t have a favourite colour – I’ve never felt the need.
I adore her smile, and envy her incredible photography
Her joy of London life and fine dining is inspiring (and continually expands my ‘must visit’ list’.
Whose GBBO recaps are the highlight of my week.
‘Cos I love her adventures in suburban Sweden.
Who is having a rather rough week but always leaves such lovely blog comments.