Let’s face it, jetlag mostly sucks. Long-haul flights aren’t easy, and juggling the after effects of exhaustion, a lack of adrenalin (all used up transferring between countries) and a decided case of dehydration can be really tough. But there is always a silver lining to every cloud and weird as it sounds and even a severe case of Jet Lag has perks.
1. Hugging the stuffing out of the happy faces of your friends and family.
2.Waking up early in the morning to set off on adventures instead of the usual Saturday morning slumber.
3. New adventures await at your destination.
4. Watching the beautiful choreography of air hostesses assembling hot
meals for 500+ passengers in a kitchen the size of a dining room table.
5. Getting to watch the majestic sun rise to bird song, and snooze through terrible early evening reality TV series’.
6. Racing through a home supermarket grabbing much missed goodies.
7. Your hosts will forgive any amount of lapses in fluid
8. No hangover headaches, just a bodily tiredness.
9. Plenty of early morning hours for blogging.
10. The destination, silly!