A couple of months ago my little blog passed quite an astonishing milestone – it’s 5 year birthday. I never thought that I would reach two months, let alone half a decade of writing things in this online diary.
It was never intended to be anything but my little happy space that was done in-between life, and somehow this blog has taken on an identity all of its own.
The skills I’ve learned along the way have been invaluable, the people I have met have changed my life, I have done things I never though achievable and this strange little habit has also given me a confidence I never thought possible – I am so proud to call myself a blogger.
To celebrate I shared a little glass of bubbles with my lovely Mr, and to say thank you for reading my little corner of the internet, I thought I’d do a little giveaway.
Seriously though, thank you. For being there more often than I deserve, for laughing at my terrible jokes, for sharing my travels and for coming back.
As pictured, the prize consists of a L.K. Bennett cross body bag complete with red bobbly floof (I’m fairly sure that there is a more formal term, but oh well), a navy Aspinal’s flat pouch (which would make a lovely, compact makeup bag), a Molton Brown bauble and a fantastic Zeal & Heart inscribed pendant chosen by the winner.
(ps. none of these gifts are in conjunction with the brands)
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Twitter etc
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries
- Closing date – midnight 30th August 2016.
Terms and conditions
- One prize winner of one package only to a UK reader.
- The winning entry will be verified and if not correctly actioned the prize may be redrawn. Adventures of a London Kiwi will post the package via courier to a UK address, but is limited to the reliability the nominated courier company and can accept no liability of a lost parcel. The winner will be contacted by email within 36 hours of the end of the competition with and the parcel dispatched within 72 hours of the winners reply.
How Rafflecopter works:
- You will need to complete the mandatory entry first by making a blog comment. Click ‘leave a comment’ at the bottom of the post and leave your reply.
- Go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell me you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options. All entries are checked to see that the mandatory question is answered, if its not all bonus entries will become void.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf.
- For information on how to find the URL of your tweet click here.
- For bonus entries you can return to this page and enter the daily bonus entries.
- If you are still unsure as to how Rafflecopter works please do check out this short video.
a Rafflecopter giveaway